Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Life Is Fabulous

So not too long ago I was stressed to the max.  But I took that leave from school at the perfect time and ever since life has been so great.  I have been working out more, started being a youth group leader at my church, reading (that is weird for me), and hanging out with some really great people. 

I love fall!  Especially at my house.  My Aunt decorates everything so cute, makes lots of soup and we get all cozy to watch movies together very often.  The weather/season change has been wonderful. 

I go to an amazing church.  My eyes have been opened to a whole new way of looking at life, and God has worked in really awesome ways.  I try to go on Sundays (if I can get out of bed, but it's my one day I get to actually sleep in).  And they started doing a Wednesday night service as well.  Josh Bruns is the man.  I work with Junior and Senior girls in the youth group and they are all so fabulous, and fun.  I cannot wait to connect with them more and get to know each and every one of them better.  Plus I get to go to Camp Spalding (The Greatest place on earth) with them for the winter retreat!  Sooooo excited!


I decided to take some time off at Dutch Bros.  That was one of the hardest decisions ever, and my last day I cried three different times.  I don't really cry, it is very rare. I have been going to school 6 days a week so I can power though and finish up because I have a really great job waiting for me.  But Dutch Bros will always have my heart and I realllllllllly hope they will let me come back when me schedule isn't so crazy.  

My family is amazing, and my friends have been so great. 
I am such a blessed girl and life just keeps getting better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment