Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Favorite things of December

These are a few of my favorite things this month...



Harney & Sons Paris Tea-

They sell this good stuff at Dutch Bros, and oh man it is good!
If you like tea, that is. It's a black tea with a different hint of flavor.
It's really good plain, with honey or with a little sweetener.



Redken All Soft Aragon 6 Oil-

The salon I am going to sells Redken, so I have been trying to get to know the products better.
This stuff, I am obsessed with.  You can put it on your hair wet or dry. It makes your hair so soft with no frizzies, and smells absolutely wonderful.


 Curl Sticks-
These are a new style of curing iron. They create really soft, flow-y curls, and I love that look!  I use them a lot on my clients for styles, or updo's.  I like the smaller one for myself too since I have short hair. The ends of the curls aren't as tight, so they look a little different. So fun!


Bridesmaids The Movie-


It never gets old.  It's that good, and hilarious.



Lancome Doll Lashes Mascara-


 I am super picky about mascara, so when I find a good one I get really excited about it.
Doll lashes is a keeper, and you can get it at good old Macy's.  It is soft, smooth, and totally enhances your lashes.  My lashes suck, but you would never guess that when I wear this stuff.  Sold!


Revenge-


This show is so good.  I mean, so good!
It's like "The OC" on steroids, and oh boy I loved that show.
Don't start watching it unless you are prepared to be completely addicted. 
I mean staying up until 3:30 am on a school night addicted.


Sex God by Rob Bell-


This book is really great. 
 It's about all the similarities between sexuality and spirituality.
  Super interesting stuff!
Rob Bell is the man.


Sucrets Lozenges-


I have been fighting a nasty sore throat for weeks now.  These things totally help. 
They taste pretty good (even though I really don't care for cherry).
Sometimes I even pop one in before I go to sleep. Yes, I've woken up to them stuck to my pillow...but if it makes my throat feel better then who cares. 
They kinda numb the back of your throat, totally awesome.


TOMS Shoes-


I love TOMS. You can get them at Nordstrom. They are a little spendy for casual shoes, but super comfy and cute. Every time you buy a pair of TOMS, the company sends an additional pair to a child in need of shoes. That makes my heart melt. And if I could afford it, I'd buy a million more pairs.  My Aunt did buy a pair for everyone for Christmas though, so I do think the Rudolph family made a dent. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment