Monday, December 26, 2011

Happiness

"Happiness is the key to success"

I love that quote.
Right about now I am so happy I can barely stand it.

School is going by so fast, my beautiful family is growing,
and I am being treated the way I should be by a really sweet/handsome/amazing boy. 
I've always been afraid of being "too happy," but right now I have this feeling that everything is going to be alright, and things are exactly the way they should be.

A while ago I decided to let God take complete control of my life, because obviously the way I was planning it wasn't exactly working. It has been absolutely incredible to sit back, relax and watch how He is paving a future for me, and everyone around me.  I know that He has thrown me all of these crazy, difficult curve balls because good things are coming from them.  I have become the person I am today because of the experiences I have been through, and even though I would never wish some of them upon anyone...
I am so thankful for every struggle I have ever had.
I know there are many more struggles to come,
and life will not always be filled with rainbows and sunshine...
but it's all about how you can better yourself from these experiences.

I only have a couple months left at school and then I get to start a new chapter in my life.
New years is coming up, and my good friend is getting married in McCall soon. 
There are so many things to look forward to this time of year. 
It feels really good to just breathe and realize how blessed we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment