Monday, December 26, 2011

Reagan and Harper


The twins are here!
Harper Claire (left) and Reagan Marie (right)


They are so beautiful.


And of course, they will be best friends forever.


They are strong little boogers!
Each weighing in at 5.5 lbs.
Although Reagan did have some eating and breathing issues,
they had to spend a couple extra days in the hospital.


But now they are home,
and they are perfect.


 I am so proud of Chelsea.
We have been friends since 4th grade,
and I have never been so impressed with her.
She was born to be a Mama, and she is the best at it.
I can't wait to have her by my side when it's my turn.


And big brother looooooves his "two babies"


Can't wait to spoil them rotten.  <3
I am so thankful for the "Not so little anymore-Blewett family"

No comments:

Post a Comment